These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

How do i get into the goodie cave i...

How do i get into the goodie cave in the shadow woods? According to the map, it should be by a small cliff right above and to the right of the monster's cave - but where is the entrance? On the clip face itself? or in the trees near it? However much I try to enter the cliff with space and arrow keys, nothing works. WHat am I doing wrong? Is it in the wrong place?

By annatar
01/30/2008
Ansvering to my own question:

This guide gives the wrong place for the goodie cave with weapons. It isn't in Shadow Woods at all. Instead it is right by the entrance to the ice queen's realm. (Where those snow frogs are.)

The one responsible for this guide should upgrade that location and provide the right map.
By anonymous1121
03/08/2008
Could you describe what the entrance to the goodie cave looks like?
By tiny tim
06/13/2008
not shadow woods- Go to the Woodlands.... up from ryva, go quick right to the end then down to the cliff area... see the map on the woodlands too.
By late helper
04/05/2009
As soon as you enter the spire mountains go up to the wall and just to the right of the little rock with snow on top of it. Walk to that spot on the wall and there you have it!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.