These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

I have a question... People I'm st...

I have a question...
People I'm stuck on the amazonia port and I spent all my money there, how can I get out of there? there is some way? I do not want to start all over again ...

By mirjam
01/27/2008
no, there isn't. There is a warning not to let that happen to you in the beginning. So yes, you have to start over...
By lost
01/29/2008
next time you play watch youur money if you are under buget dont go sell candy first to get you there and back i had to learn that twice
By jaz
01/30/2008
I did the same!!!! I don't wanna start over!!!
By bunny cute
02/05/2008
i did the same but there is an old man who ask me to give all my inventory but he only pay's $7.00. if we sell all our chocolates he pays $4.00. so just keep trying and you will have that old man...
By taippy
02/06/2008
No, unfotunately I did the same, and I must to begin a new game. Now I have care to sell all my chocolates in cayena, before enter Amazonia.
By jake
02/12/2008
Like Bunny cute said i was stuck in the fiji port and spent all of my money and the old guy came and gave me money for my inventory.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.