These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

Well, I finally did it. At one poin...

Well, I finally did it. At one point in my game I have owned at least one of every fish possible... on the web version! If it hadn't been for that "person" who bought the trillion dollar beta I never would have gotten this far.

I wouldn't suggest selling fish for that high of a price on purpose because even though it gets you loads of money, it kinda takes away the fun of trying to make a profit.

By unknown_reader
09/26/2006
But then again, I have been playing the web version for over a month, and I have been breeding Orange Fruitfish pretty steadily for probably 4 weeks of that time, and only have around $34,000 saved up for experimentation. I have not been spending all my time on it, nor have I been time traveling for quite some time, but after a certain amount of time the tedious nature of farming out one type of fish can get annoying, lol.

Only you can decide when the time is right to go for the Trillion dollar sale, but try to have some fun with the game first, I would suggest ;) I am still doing just that, even after a month plus.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.