These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

i don't have a tip, i have a questi...

i don't have a tip, i have a question.. where do i find the reciepie for African Dark Infusions with Orange??? I was told to ask this lady about it in Bueno's Aries during the course of the game and accidently clicked on the Obeliska(sp?) and turned her down... she wanted squares made with orange. now i'm at the last stage of the game and need that one recipie to finish... any ideas on how to go about getting it now?

By lucy
01/19/2008
Have you tried mixing it up in the lab?

By lucy
01/21/2008
Oops! I was wrong! All you can do is methodically click on every building in every location until you come across someone who will offer you the recipe. It happened to me too, but with a different recipe.
By chocolateluver
01/28/2008
Go to the Adjame Village in Abidjan when you are not on a quest and you are able to make infusions. Someone there will ask you to make the chocolates that use the cacao that is at that port.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.