These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

how do I find Clearwater? I've fin...

how do I find Clearwater? I've finished the game, beaten the last bad guy....but I need to find the Pendragon ring before Rhen can be queen. I can't find Clearwater.....I found it before in some of my wanderings but can't for the life of me remember where.....someone help me. I just want this game done...I've worked so hard i want to finish it completely.

By reisabere
05/29/2008
okay, go back to the western isle. to the lowlands, and to that place with letter W. wumbrich? or something like that. sorry. then go to the mule express and choose clearwater. :)
By metalhead
08/16/2009
Have Rhen go back home and talk to her Pa and he'll tell her everything and give you the Pendragon Ring. While your there you can go to Danny's mother and she'll tell you that Danny went looking for you. You can help if you want but if your not interested in that then continue your quest to Thias
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.