These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Has anyone defeated the Snow Queen?...

Has anyone defeated the Snow Queen? I have been battling her for over an hour now. Getting very discouraged. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

By melinda
01/15/2008
Iyas radiance song works great, and chicken curse
By aawyn
01/17/2008
I don't have the radiance song. Where do you get it? HELP!!
By melinda
01/20/2008
I wish I had made notes throughout the game-- I just do not know I have a feeling it was one earned through gaining experience, and levels.
By amused
01/20/2008
Get the chicken curse scroll, the blizzard scroll (and I was about level 71 when I fought her). Use Gavin, if you have him, to keep her sleeping. Just keep her from fighting back and then wail on her.

It took a while, but she never killed any of my guys.
By aawyn
01/22/2008
I did it finaly finished the game. I had to go back and get Gavin and give up Nicholas. Gavins North Wind Spell did the trick!! Thanks for the help.
By girl76
02/14/2008
Did it take more than five minutes? I have been playing 5 minute trials over and over. I am pretty far, but only need Aisling before going to fight the snowqueen. But no one is home at the witches house or mirror mansion. Maybe it knows I didn't but the game? But I guess I won't beat her if it takes more than 5minutes. how frustrating!
By dragon girl
05/26/2008
o melinda,im just 7 and i know everything heres my question that i ONLY not know well....er,its just i dunno how am i going to get radinance song how where when?im sooooo stuked help

By dragongirl
08/01/2008
nvm ive been an enchantress and ive deafeted the snow queen and that hepitus!she's behind all of this?!she really gone too far than i think of her at the first time i seen her!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.