These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Dream Chronicles Forum

Walkthrough
Apple App Store Browser Play

Will there be a sequel to Dream Chr...

Will there be a sequel to Dream Chronicles? I hope so because I hate an unfinished story! :)

By emichan
01/22/2008
i have heard there is a dream chronicles 2 being worked on but they're getting the bugs out of it at the moment
By la sevillista
03/31/2008
I´ve already got Dream Chronicles 2 and it´s AWESOME. I couldn´t give up playing until I finished it :-).
By hischildbeth
07/02/2009
I love games like DC and DC2 is really good because it starts where the last story left off, though you could play it without the first. I wish it had speech, but I guess that would make it too expensive for this level of market. If you like puzzles and a good story line this is a great game!

I'm not the best on hidden objects and the dream jewels are a challenge because they are little and not easy to find. (1) Go slow -all you have to do is slowly move your cursor over the screen until you find something and then you click; I'm a bit slow and didn't know this and was going clicker nuts; (2) I have a hard time with sequence puzzles that add a piece and get faster reach round so I found one of the chess puzzles QUITE challenging, but after not getting the puzzle NUMEROUS times, I really slowed down between picks and the slower I got the game seemed to catch on that I wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer; on the chess board it helps a lot if you wait to make your last pick until you are focused in on the board so you can quickly move your cursor to the first lighted square, and then you have a visual reference point from which to follow the sequence of squares; I also found doing it slowly also lessens the complexity of the pattern and the distance apart. THANK YOU PROGRAMMERS! I was ready to cry after about my 25th time around because the puzzle before was no easy breeze either, but I do love a challenge.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.