These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Does anybody know a really, really,...

Does anybody know a really, really, really good strategy to defeat Ahriman?

By dragongirl
07/08/2008
Ahriman: 75+
There are many, many strategies and ways to fight Ahriman, and different people will tell you different things. In any case, I always find it a good idea to hit Ahriman with status-altering spells at least in the first round, like Decompose or Silence. Te'ijal's Final Embrace can also put Ahriman to sleep. Once you have his status sufficiently altered, attack him with everything you can throw at him. Rhen's Nightbird Song is her most powerful attack. Sun Fury is Dameon's. You can use Lars defensively (instead of Dameon) when needed, as I find Dameon's Sun Fury does much more damage than Lars' attacks, but when no defense is needed, use Lars' strongest spell. You can use Elini's stronger summons, like Aesma, but if you find it takes up too much MP, you can stick to Red Demon Summon (if you chose that particular druid's gift) as it does a fair amount of damage for a relatively small amount of MP. Or if you choose to use Te'ijal or Pirate John, just whack away! Those are all the tips I have. Good luck!!

By elz_blue33
05/02/2009
well, for me, you should get all the druids and get the sword of shadows..
rhen,elini,te'ijal,and lars can defeat ahriman..
with their skills..
except for te'ijal..
i defeated ahriman a while ago!!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.