These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Where is Aveyond in Aveyond 2? I h...

Where is Aveyond in Aveyond 2? I have come to Thais to ask Ulthar how to get into the Land of the Lost and he says I have to go see the Oracle In Aveyond. Help. I am stuck.

By heather623
01/09/2008
The entrance is in The Mists (lowest continent, westmost cave). However, you have to have a guide but there are some things you have to do to find the guide. Start in Verashema.

By donal
02/24/2008
yup go to verashema, you'll meet an old man who captures a unicorn, then ask the unicorn how you can help her to change to unicorn again, she will ask you to bring spoon, nectar and moon rose
By inneed
05/23/2008
Where is Gullivers Lab? Where you have to mix the ingredients?

By dragongirl
08/01/2008
the spoon, nectar and moon rose are at the:1.the nectar is at hea happilly ever after it means theres a chest close to the back of the wall besie the enchantress guild building2.the spoon belongs to the spoon on dogwairt plains3.the moon rose is at the mists then,go back to verashema theres a bunches of jewels and white flowers beside a house enter that place and you will see Gulliver with the unicorn girl the girl there isn't a unicorn at the first place do you see the coat on the mists?take that coat and return it to Gulliver and have the poster to anywhere you see a paper that is posted on any walls of city's take one and go show it to Gulliver Gulliver will go now, and go to Gulliver's lab and mix the ingridients on the bowl there go give it to the unicorn girl and she will tell you that she is the guardian of the mists go to the mists and talk to her beside the aveyond temple and voilia!
By anonymous
04/21/2009
i have gulliver's cloak.but he is not in his house. i have played the game before but have not encountered this bug.some1 please help me!!!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.