These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Question: How do I beat Terrible...

Question:

How do I beat Terrible Trevor in the last fighting match for Emma in Seri palace? I am like level 70 and have all the goodies but cant beat that guy.

Thanks

By melinda
01/11/2008
wish I could help, but I lost severely!!

By gunrunner
01/12/2008
You need to stock up on elixirs and a few plague scrolls(you can buy scrolls in bogwood and elixirs in verashema.)

Then you just cast plague until it sticks and you can start using elixirs to keep yourself at full health. He'll die eventually. If you have enough hp that he won't kill you in one shot after one regular attack you can attack a bit too just remember to use elixir whenever he can kill you with double slash.
By glendeb
01/12/2008
i found the best thing to use was the chicken curse scroll then keep attacking him he will die as he dosn't fight back
By gunrunner
01/17/2008
Wow I used 5 chicken curse scrolls on him and it never worked. just throught he was immune. but yeah if that works it's a good idea.
By donal
02/24/2008
first go to green weeds plain, and you'll find the bridge down, go too cookies that was right at the screen and you'll find goodies there, then at the wall you enter space bar and you'll find another goodies which can level you up to 99.

then go fight again, in fighting you'll need to supply with lot of elixir and higher weapon that ema have which you can find in the volcano mountain and every time your soul get weak feed with elixir.....it took times to beat, but I manage to win.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.