These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Granny 4 Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

I am stuck on the 23rd level Bridge...

I am stuck on the 23rd level Bridge buildin
I cant get the key to the top I try to use the bottem granny to step on the buttons but I am not fast enough to get her to the elevator in 30 seconds is there another way?

By dr babs
01/05/2008
Have both grannies ride the lift to the top. Keep one granny on the lift to the top and the lift will stay at the top. Have the other granny get the key and wait for the crumbling bridge to return. Then run back across the bridges and across the top of the lift to the other side where you can unlock the gate. If you try to get the key and jump down and ride the lift to the top, it will take too long.

By vicky
01/10/2008
i can't seem to get to the levels in between in the 23rd bridge buildin level. what am i missing?
By granny of 4
01/10/2008
you have to write down the order of the buttons to push. numbering them laft to right 1-6. granny goes from right to left: 1, 3, 5, 6, 4, 2 then in the reverse on the way back across. Remember that you just have to get to the last bridge and then drop into the pink transporter (or whatever you call it) and it will bring you to the top. if you do it right there is plenty of time. You weren't trying to go up the elevator, were you?
after she goes back to the top and unlocks, then she opens the blue light and lets the other granny access the transporter on the bottom and she goes up top.
have one of them jump down and get the kitties in the levels and bring them up to the top via the elevator.

By myrtis
01/12/2008
If you're still having trouble with this one, I found the elevator. You already know how to cross the gaps at the bottom to get the key and to transport up to open the gate. Then run granny over the "light" so you can bring the bottom granny up. Then you need the elevator.
The elevator is the yellow thing you land on when you jump off the top level. It doesn't work on its own. Use the "up" arrow and it will rise. So you can jump one granny down and use the elevator to take her up to the different levels to get the cats. Then she can take them to the Meow gate. Just be sure you don't move her far enough that she goes through the transporter before all the cats are through the Meow gate, or the cats will scatter again.
One level has a pressure plate; watch for it 'cause you'll need it later.
Good luck,
Myrtis
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.