These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Super Granny 4 Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

help i am stuck on level 24 Finding...

help i am stuck on level 24 Finding Foote. i have tried this so many ways and i am getting discouraged.
i have gotten the granny thru to the bottom by the other granny falling through the buttons on the right and other things but i can't seem to get over to the other side where the rest of the blue switches are. have you solved this?

By tallgirl1220
01/04/2008
I am completely stuck on this level as well! I don't know how to get the one granny over to stand on the switch to open the doors for the other grannies! Please help!
By melodyzsong
01/05/2008
I keep one granny on the right side. The other 2 I switched back and forth from the yellow button and the blue button on the 2nd tier. One granny has to go all the way back up and there you find the last switch to unleash the kitties in the cages. In the end where they are bouncing, I held the key in the other direction to let the kitties go home.Hope it helps.
By angie
01/05/2008
I am also stuck here and thank you for your help. Problem is that i can't even get that far. I can't get the "middle" granny released. Could you help me get at least that far, then i can try your instructions.

Thanx in advance,
Angie, The Netherlands
By dr babs
01/05/2008
I'm also stuck here. I can get two grannies to the levels where you can sit on the blue and yellow buttons but what good does that do. I need to get the door opened and the iron bridge across so one of the grannies can jump down and get to the left side of the screen. Help?
By granny of 4
01/05/2008
Just completed it! the key (read my other hint) is using the elevator. After you release granny 3 (middle) use the elevator to bring all the grannies to the middle level, then one can be on the blue button and open the gate while the other one can drop down and get on the blue button and extend the bridge. 3rd granny can then go across the bridge and get the other cats, flip that switch, etc. Using the elevator to go up to the 2nd level is the key.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.