These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Any tips on getting past the wolves...

Any tips on getting past the wolves at White Pass? Maybe I'm just not leveled enough, but members are all 55 to 57, they get me every time.

By melinda
01/07/2008
Blizzard scolls worked well- but you need tons of them!!

If Iya has sunshine song- that works fantastic against a lot of beasts.

to level up go to level goodie at the forest with the bears (forget name) go across bridge- you will see 2 bears to your right - continue past them to the chest. Go north of the chest along the wall and press space bar- go in and turn lever which will level you up to level 99. Do not forget your reserve party members- just make them active and you can level them to 99 also.

This level goodie will increase Iya songs - i think this is where she got sunshine song.
By me
01/07/2008
Hey, Melinda, I'm trying to find that goodie cave you were talking about here. I went to the treasure chest, but there's no wall north of it, just trees... Help!!

By melinda
01/11/2008
the path you take, you have to fight the bears, then there is one tree just above the chest, just left of the tree is where I found the level cave.

I hope this helps.
By melinda
01/11/2008
if you cannot find it using my instructions-- go to advanced tips and strategies forum -- that is where I got the information.
By sun
01/21/2008
you can use the beast repellent, they make the beast disappear for a short moment. But you have to be quick.
By deedee
02/22/2008
how do you get sunshine song if you are already at level 99?
By sesha
04/29/2008
i know what you mean. I'm already at level 99 but i still don't have sunshine song. Is there any other way to get it?
By dragon girl
05/25/2008
o melinda i REALLY need your help!im in the LAST battle no one can help what is the snow queen's weak ness

:( i always die there help!
By dragon girl
05/25/2008
er,sesha?do you know that you should join the guild at hea?

hea means:happilly ever after

hopes this works!
By draconia
11/27/2008
just keep leveling with the lever until you get the song. make sure to do it slowly or it might not work.
im a necromancer and i used the lever to get the top levels in all the songs in the Cursed orb and the phoenix orb.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.