These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Luxor 3 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

I too am stuck on level 6-2 on the ...

I too am stuck on level 6-2 on the puzzle one named here kitty kitty, someone had given a walkthrough to take out the first lower strand with the blue ball, i did that, but when my white balls come together they dont break, so after i clear out all the red balls, the white ones just follow up the chain. then i kill everything on the left side of the board and i'm left with 3 white balls in a row then a yellow, then 2 white balls, then a yellow, then 3 white balls and 2 yellows so its impossible to solve, because if i take out the first yellow with my 2 remaining yellow balls, those 5 white collapse and i'm stuck with a y,w,w,w,y,y and if i take out the 2nd yellow the 5 white balls in the middle collapse and the remaining yellows which still leaves me with 3 leftover white balls that wouldn't crack from the begining!! i have windows xp and i dont know why the balls wont break.......i am so stuck ...Please can anyone help or have any suggestions........in theroy it makes sense what to do, it's just those darn whites at the end of the lower strand wont break when it comes around to the right.

By taz
08/23/2008
I am having the same problem...did you ever solve it?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.