These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond 2 Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

A Goodie Leveler In GreenWeed Pl...

A Goodie Leveler

In GreenWeed Plains, If you go down and cross the bridge, go to the right and there will be 2 bears, get pass those and go to the end where you see a box, right above the box click right below the wall and you will go in a cave with a level in it, A Goodie Leveler. Keep clicking on it and level all the way up to 99.

By als
12/25/2007
Im stardale glen go up all the way to yellow grass go to a sign near a hut read it and go west to a serendipity it looks pretty
By vicky
01/14/2008
Thankyou sooo much for that!
By lisag
01/26/2008
it isn't working for me. the menu screen opens, no cave.
By abreena2008-egypt
02/13/2008
yes that's right ... you'll enter a cave and speek with dwarf tells you to push the stck and your lv will increase....
By addictiontampa
02/20/2008
i cant get the cave in greenweed plains. nothing happens
By aerliona
02/21/2008
Thanks for the tip! It worked for me it's so awesome. If it doesn't work make sure your left clicking and try on different spots on the wall.
By donal
02/23/2008
yup its work for me.....keep push space bare while enter the wall and you'll find goodies cave there.......awesome.
By em
04/14/2008
I tried a million times nuthing is working.ahh plese help. any other tips?
By monkey king
10/26/2008
your tipp is so assume that i used it to go up like 30 lvls becasue i'm still not in a guild now i'm lvl 40 i love your tip i got to go back later when i need more lvls
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.