These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

this game left alot of unanswered q...

this game left alot of unanswered questions. how did the woman die? why did he kill her? what happened to her family? what happened to her nurse? if he really was trying to kill her, why did he hire a nurse in the first place? and where is his diary to explain all of this? what a terrible ending!!! did it surprise anyone that he killed her? did i really torture myself in finding those stupid keys, only to find out what i already knew? i total waste of time!!!

By lginger
06/03/2017
Actually, there is a whole line of ravenhearst mcf related games. Im trying to remember the one before this one but it explained why and how she died..it also explained why Delmar created the castle in the first place. There is ā€¯Huntsville", Prime Suspect, and Madam Fate to a few early ones. They all are connected and completes the story. Some of the earlier games are...well, less advanced but are important for the story line.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.