These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Luxor 3 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

Adventure Level 11-6 (puzzle). Any...

Adventure Level 11-6 (puzzle). Any idea on how to solve this one?

By jessica
12/10/2007
I need this one too. Someone plz help us!
By jww2
12/11/2007
Some guy has posted videos on YouTube of every puzzle solution. Here's a link to them: http://www.youtube.com/results... will have to search for the one you need to see.

By jgrocks
12/17/2007
The Youtube cheat is only for puzzle mode not adventure mode
By jww2
12/18/2007
All of the puzzles in Adventure mode appear in Puzzle Mode. You just have to look for the correct one!!!!! The ones for Adventure Level 11 are toward the end (numerically) of the series of ones in Puzzle Mode.
By cathyd
12/31/2009
This is what worked for me (to the best of my memory). I don't remember exactly when I had to right-click and switch to the next ball, but you should be able to figure that out.

Use the red to take out the reds and the teal to take out the teals.

Use two white balls to take out the whites that are between the two pairs of blacks.

Use the green color change on the remaining whites.

You have two greens in hand; you'll use them to take out the two sets of 4 greens that you now have.

You have a single black ball; use it to take out one of the black pairs.

AFTER doing that, use the red color change on the remaining black pair, then take it out with the regular red ball that remains.

You should have 2 whites left at the end!
By luxorfan
10/15/2010
THX so much cathyd. you helped me solve it.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.