These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Fish Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

how much can i sell the crimson com...

how much can i sell the crimson comet, oriental goldbulb, wasp grouper and canary fire for??

By unknown_reader
09/22/2006
Crimson Comet sells well at $80, Canary Fire-Arrow sells like crazy at $300 (even $400 sells well, but I am not patient enough to wait, lol). I am not sure about the other two, as I am currently working (slowly) on them. I have been taking a break from the game as of late, so my tips are no more fresh than they had been from a few weeks ago, lol.
By just me!! =-]
09/27/2006
Yeah, but speckled leafish is 100 so crimson conmet should be higher like 150 or sumin...

Just Me!! =-]

By unknown_reader
09/30/2006
Not necissarily... Greenfin Spotanus only sells well around $50 to $60, and is a magic fish. There are several non-magical fish that sell for better than that. Reason is, the other fish are harder to keep alive, so they sell for more. Greenfin Spotanus is a Level 1 fish (is constant, not losing health at the start of the game), where as others, like the Speckled Leafish, require higher level of environment to survive. Perhaps this is why the Canary Fire-Arrow sells for so high - you need nearly every environment booster in the game to keep it alive long enough to grow to adulthood. I am sure the fact that it is THE magical fish does not hurt much either though ;)
By blue
11/30/2007
These are some reasonable prices that people would buy the magic fish for at a moderate pace, maybe about five minutes or ten.
*When I say levels, I mean of advertisement
Magic Fish Level 1 Level 2 Level 3
Greenfin Spotanus $80 $100 $120
Speckled Leaffish $100 $120 $130
Crimson Comet $120 $140 $170
Oriental Goldbulb $120 $140 $170
Wasp Grouper $150 $170 $200
Orange Snooper $150 $160 $170
Canary Fire-Arrow $300 $375 $475

Level 1 = level* + ornaments Pagoda and S
Level 2 = level* + ornaments to Coral
Level 3 = level* + all ornaments
By blue
11/30/2007
I meant to say Sh e l l (without spaces) instead of "s"

this website doesn't allow h e l l to show up.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.