These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Plant Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

HEY CAN SOMEBODY PLEEEAASE HELP ME....

HEY CAN SOMEBODY PLEEEAASE HELP ME...WHATS THE MONEY CHEAT? I HAVE NOOO MONEY AND NEED IT QUICK. THANKYOUU X

By blue
12/05/2007
This is the site where i alsways get my money, however, if you make any changes with your money, it will always end up as $1,048,575.

1. http://mega.sto y c he v. n e t / Plant Tycoon/
(Without the spaces)

2. Then click the last out of the six links which says "PtMoney"

3. Download and save.

4. MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PLANT TYCOON IS NOT ON AT THE SAME TIME AS THIS. Open the PtMoney and find the folder with all of the weird files you can't open. it should come with your game if you bought it. open one of them that ends with at least 1.0.

I also have a special trick that will help with this money device.

1. Run the PtMoney

2. Buy all of the tool and nursery upgrades, seeds, and chemicals. Purchase as many insta-grow vapor bombs and the fertilizer bombs you want, I recommend getting 200 of each, then rest, then buy 200 more, and then continue to avoid arthritis. repeat until you reach your desired amount. If you run out of money, fire up the PtMoney again.

3. Repeat step 1.

Now you will have a smoother road to finding the 6 Magic Plants:

Aureus Scandens
Nox Orchid
Rosaceae Fern
Fabled Lemon Bush
Four-Petal Mapel
and the Mela Rare Oak

You can also find all of the bugs, which only appear with certain plants. You can find more info in the Bugs forum. If you collect all of the bugs, you will get 5 million dollars as rumors say, i only need the Golden Butterfly left, which doesn't appear with fabled.

Another goal worth shooting for is to find the Tilia Ridge Ball. It is not magical in some way, but it is the hardest plant to get.

Also try finding all of the species, you'll get a high ranking.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.