These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Diner Dash: Flo on the Go Forum

Walkthrough

I am stuck on level 18 in Flo on th...

I am stuck on level 18 in Flo on the Go and It's driving me CRAZY!!!
I am using and abusing the podium, they are all leaving with full hearts and I am colour matching when seating. Anyone have any secrets as to how I get through this?

By mk
12/09/2007
i was stuck on this one too for quite some time
it took a lot of tries on the "rounds" technique but eventually if you use up the "chains" to the maximum it works...
By day2day mom
02/02/2008
okay, i'm stuck on level 18 as well and i'm about ready to uninstall this game from my pc. it's driving me crazy! are there any other tips anyone can provide? anything i might be missing? i use the color seating, the drink stand and i do chains..although, i have never had more than three...and how do you keep those dang lovebirds from smooching. it seems as if they go at it right away. it seems to take too long at the podium because other customers get mad while i'm waiting for the hearts. this is driving me nuts! help!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.