These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Granny in Paradise Forum

Walkthrough

Im stuck on #159 I cannot get any ...

Im stuck on #159
I cannot get any further cause I cannot get across to the other side cause the dog is in my way.

Can anyone help?

By myrtis
03/02/2008
I am also stuck on 159. I have used the transporter and gotten a bomb, but I don't know where to put it. I tried it putting next to the place where the dog is, but it doesn't do anything to him. I noticed you had a problem in December and no one replied. Have you figured it out since? I would appreciate it if you did and would share.
Thanks,
Myrtis
By butterfly
02/10/2009
I am also stuck I've tried running onto the platform where the dog is to blow him up and no luck Help
By nj
02/17/2010
Level 159:
You have to blow the dog up from below! Took me forever to figure it out! Get the bomb and hang from the bar below the dog. Hang in the center and time it so when the bomb blows the dog is on the right side.....then go on your way! Good luck! NJ
By me
01/20/2012
great u made it 159 now can u pleasePLEASE tell me how to beat level 153 i cannot get to the other 2 kittie pls some one help!!
By honeybunny
02/04/2015
I didn't even see a dog....are we playin the same game...???? It took forever for me to get through #158....Guess I'll have to keep tryin....I'm blowin up everything!!!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.