These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

ok I've only been playing for like ...

ok I've only been playing for like 2-3 days. I built my dam, I have my farm, I rebuilt a house and finished building the new one..... but now I need to know if there is a faster way to get my tech points up? I keep looking around for objects for the kids to pick up but it's sooooo sloooowwwww lol ....I'm impatient. so I only have like 5,000 tech points and need 10,000 for the next level on Exploration. HELP! or do i just need to be patient? My people looked bored because there's nothing to do except research, herbs and farming... so my girls are nursing and the men are working on food and research... IM bored

By lauren
05/08/2008
you can put the children in the water(it will sat CHILDREN CANT SWIM!) when a collectables shows up get it, if you already have it you will recieve 100 tech points, keep doing that til' u have enough tech points it goes way faster!
By dusty
08/04/2008
umm if its not the uncommon or rare ones that you have already you get mroe tech for those plus you will get more if you have all your adults that are not nursing researching. and do this..
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.