These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Luxor 3 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

SOMEBODEY HELP MEEEEE!!! I´m stuck...

SOMEBODEY HELP MEEEEE!!!
I´m stuck in level 1-12, on puzzle game... In adventure mode it´s level 6-2, and the name is Here kitty, kitty...
PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!

By khetenhaloss
11/17/2007
Collapse the lowest string with a blue sphere. It will revert into the next one (collapsing a string aculates motion energy) so that 2 strings will be joined together in the middle of the screen. Then you collapse the red pair that is located at the far end of that resulting string. No more red spheres should be present on your screen at this point. Then put blue spheres next to the single blue one that's in the middle of the left string: this makes the string collapse totally. Do the same with yellow spheres on the last string.

Try to practice that logic of making strings revert back to smash others. That logic will come back in the next puzzles. Also, 1-12 was simple enough. There's a complicated version of that puzzle where you have to switch the colors of the spheres, so on and so forth. By the time you figure out how to be comfortable with the easiest puzzles, you should also be able to figure out the complicated ones.

By rer_2007
11/19/2007
Thank you Khetenhaloss for you´re help!!!!!

Now I´m having trouble with puzzle 1-35... I hate these kittys!! lol :)
I already tried like Overobsessy said, but in the end i still have two chains of red balls and only one ball... Anybody knows????
PLEEEEASE!!!!
By sdg
05/25/2009
I am not sure if the Mac version of the game is different but the solution you posted for adventure 6-2 (here kitty kitty) does not work. I am still left with 3 white spheres. I have tried everything!!!
By miles
11/04/2009
I've got the same problem with the Mac version, I've tried exactly the scenario set up here and I still have 3 white orbs that have nothing to connect with to make them vanish. Normally I am right on the first go, sometimes it takes a second but I can't figure out how this is supposed to logically work out.
By sailormoonmomma
01/01/2010
the solution does not work for the wii either
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.