These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

i get to the tattoo parlor, and cli...

i get to the tattoo parlor, and click on the extra location (the book on the chair) well every time i have done this, the corked bottle, the clock showing midnight, the peas in the pod any of the combination things, i do it but nothing happens. it is like the game is not recognizing it, there is no hand or anything, and i can't get past this part. i am thinking there is a bug in this location of some sort. if anyone can help me fix it or something, please email me at [email protected] or something. i am really excited to continue playing but at this point i can not go any further. the strategy guide has no answers to this problem. it is a bug orsomething.

thanks

[email protected]

By don
01/27/2008
did you ever find the answer? i cant get past this spot eather . if you got the answer please post or e mail me at [email protected]
By alyas boy bayawak
03/16/2011
Noob..I know the answer..
By ebabe
09/26/2011
It sounds like a problem with the game itself. Once you put the cork in the bottle, for example, it should show those stars and the clue disappears from your list. I would contact the manufacturer and ask to download it again!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.