These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

its been two days i've started to p...

its been two days i've started to play the game.how to make stews?

By teky
11/19/2007
at some point youll look at where you gather wood for the fire and there willbe a cauldron. I think you need engineering 2 or exploration 2. then you get a person and drop them on the cauldron a couple of times. the first time to put the cauldron on the fire, the second one to get some water for the stew, the third one to put some food in the stew. after that take the person or any person to any of the 6 plants (herbs) and have them look for these 3 times (you need 3 herbs to make the stew). each recipe makes the villagers do something. anything with 2 herbs of plant #4, or the long purple vine at the cemetary and any of the other 5 will make your villagers sick.... which is good cause you can practice your healing. but 3 of this herb (444) is not good cause it doeesnt make your villagers sick, it just weakens them and you dont get anything good out of that. uhmm thats it lol oh yeah make sure you make a good stew at some point so that you complete the Stew Puzzle. Try like 456 herbs. (you number them clockwise from the top by the coconuts, thats 1, 2 is the blue rose.... then the lilly, then the purple vine.... the ones by the pond and the orange one by the mosaic. read more on the forums for more recipes for the stew.
By corina
01/20/2008
you have to get level 2 in Exploration and there will be a culdron in the fire wood and crystals by the cemetary to make spears
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.