These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Luxor 3 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

Somone has to help me before I los...

Somone has to help me before I lose my mind!!! I am on level 38 of the puzzle and have been stuck for days. Anyone who has ped it please be merciful and tell me how.

By hrobins
11/11/2007
Solution for Puzzle 38

Change to blue ball and put it between the red and light blue in the bottom row. Change to red and put it between the blue and the green at the end of the bottom row. Change to blue and put it between the red and blue at the end of the bottom row. Change to light blue and get rid of the light blue on the bottom row. This row will put it back to the left. Change to red and put it at the end of the middle row. Put the green at the end of the middle row. Change to white and get rid of the whites in the left row to clear. Change to black and get rid of the blacks in the middle string. Take the greens out with the wild ball.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.