These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Luxor 3 Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

anyone know how to beat 10-2 in Lux...

anyone know how to beat 10-2 in Luxor 3, I can't seem to figure out the puzzle?

By vawitch
11/06/2007
I'm stuck as well.
By txurra
11/08/2007
It's impossible... I resign :-(
By tracyestes
11/08/2007
Put a white at the end of the bottom most string (next to blue). Put a blue next to the end-most blue on that string. Put a red next to the end-most red on that string. Swap to red and put it next to the red at the two blacks over on the left side (ie., near the front) of that string. Put black into the two blacks near the end of the string (ie., the right-most ones, not the ones you just put a red next to). This will collapse the line and pull it back some. now put a black into the remaining two blacks on that string. This will further collapse the line and reverse it far enought to connect it to the top string. Take out the string by putting black into the remaining two black on top row.
By draconis
11/18/2007
Thanks for the info tracyestes; worked like a charm. I kept putting the white ball at the end of the string on the left (next to the last string).

By han2
11/24/2007
Tracyestes' asnwer... I try it many times, but 4 red balls was left! The red balls didn't burst!
By smarge
04/06/2008
Thanks, Tracyestes - I had played it about 20 or 30 times with no success - but your solution really worked!! My error had been to put the white next to the other white - never occured to me to put it on the end. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
By clare
04/11/2008
tracyestes ~ Dude your my hero :)
By ectogamit
06/16/2008
in the solution swap step 5 and 6. should work then. so 1,2,3,4,6,5,7
By james
08/22/2008
Thanks for the help it worked for me. I played it over and over probably 100 times. Putting the white ball in the right spot was my key mistake.
By wmcoelho
10/08/2008
tracyestes, you are great and I'm not insane now ´cause of your hint!
By apples
04/25/2019
Tracyestes' tips help a LOT. The only other tip I'll give...]BLACK in the NICK OF TIME.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.