These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

I am stuck and I just started the g...

I am stuck and I just started the game. Can somebody help me please?
To start with, I tried to go Northwest of the school and get in but it wouldn't let me. It said I didn't want to go in yet, or something. Anybody know why? Also I went exploring after that and went down into some caves. There I got trapped by some rats (4), and can't get past them so I keep getting killed(I think I got stuck in a place that is too high a level for me but I am not sure). Any ideas on how to sneak past the rats?

By hillary
10/20/2007
yes, i think you got somewhere that has monsters way past ur lvl. emm get out and tell me what u did that made them say the wouldn't let u. ^^
By dragonqueen
10/30/2007
To Hillary:

I figured out what it was. It turned out that the place where it said it wouldn't let me go is the way you have to go to get the boat to North Island.

The other thing where I got caught by 4 rats down somewhere near the ghost town that you have to deal with later on in the game. The place where you have to get something out of the mayor's house but the house is locked and you have to find the key first before you can get it to get the item.
By hillary-really stuck
01/04/2008
yea. i dunno what to do with the mayors house part too. i dont know what to do to unlock the house and stuff so yea. but i'll worry about that later.

WHAT DO U PUT ON THE ALTER TO GET TO MT. ORION!? ARRGH!
By renz
01/06/2008
to hilary;
if you have some seeds.. (i dont remeber the name of the seed) you go to the old lady at land's end and ask her to plant your seeds..after sometime, go back to your seeds and pick them up. go to mt.orion and put it there.
By eul
05/19/2008
To Hilary and Renz:
Those are pomegranate seeds. Get ready with more than 4 lightning spells, its much easier if you have some!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.