These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Plant Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

hi,, can anyone tel me how could i ...

hi,, can anyone tel me how could i increase my credits.. seriously need more credits to continue the game.. i got the magic seeds,, but witout the speical soil. my seeds box are full of unknow seeds. but when i plant them,, they all results unhealthy plant.. pls tel me wat cheats tat i could increase my credits.. thanz

By taippy
02/03/2008
try to sold some seeds, puting them in trash. It is no mucha money, but your seeds tray will have more space.
By maxime
07/08/2008
if your plants are dying you need better soil! upgrading your water will help too but do the soil first.
By the gardener
11/30/2008
Like Maxime said you should upgrade your soil first, then your water. I don't recomend upgrading your net until after you've upgraded everything else as it isn't necessary to take care of the plants. I recommend upgrading your seeds third because you will quickly run out of space.
~~~~^~~~<(@
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.