These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

question, do the coconuts ever come...

question, do the coconuts ever come back after awhile???????????

By shereen
10/13/2007
I played the original verson till finish and now i'm starting at this new version i love playing this game in fact, i'm getting tottaly addicted to it but I can't afford to buy it. can anybody please tell me how to get the full version of "Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children" for free? it's getting really frustrating that i can only play the trial version. I'll really appreciate it. please e-mail me what i can do at [email protected] Thank you
By militaryclark
11/12/2007
The cocnuts do come back after a while. Not the full 15oo just about 15 - 30 at a time. It takes a long time for them to grow back though.
By shieny
03/07/2008
hey how can i get the gong from the acient mosaic,, i already dropped the totem but nothings happen,, thanks,, i really wanna finish it,, i also have 18 totems already...
By dee
05/26/2008
About the ancient mosaic, i am experiencing the same problem...i have played sword in the stone with mine, i had 31 playing. i tried doing different speeds, difficulties, even quitting and coming back...nothing is working! so if anyone finds out the problem, please, email me [email protected] Thanks!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.