These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

well im goin to start this section ...

well im goin to start this section because nowone else would first of all id like to say that ive had no problems with looping missions and beating levels and ive used NO help so its not really that hard and by the way im playing free so if anyone bought westward they spent money for NO GOOD REASON I play on mostfun.com for F . R . E . E!! so play there if you are using a demo or if you have annoying adds were your playing well acculy they say theres adds BUT I DONT SEE THEM EXCEPT WEN ITS LOADING! so who cares pleaze write comments! bye!

By i love westward
09/23/2007
oh ya and its a full versin
By delilah
12/26/2007
yeah i play on there too!!!!!

By kenk2009
05/28/2009
I cannot get the hidden treasure...Did the tree to open the gate, and then got the box..then I went to the cave in the water to get the crate(key), and then i went and built the well, but i get no message, and cannot go into the well..i put it exactly where it should go...what can i do?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.