These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

I just started Paradise Falls and a...

I just started Paradise Falls and am having a lot of trouble getting enough food for everyone in my town, and I don't know what to do. On the clipboard, it says to find a solution for this problem, so there must be a solution. Problem is, I can't find it. Please help.

By isatu mansaray
03/11/2008
build a well, then a farm. also a trading poast is good. look for berry bushes as well.
By clulesplayr
08/03/2008
I am having the same problem. i ahve exhausted all my ressources, and i have had many people leave the town. I did build a well and a farm, but it still shows up.??? fix how
By suse
03/01/2009
Build a well, then a farm. Keep it as full of workers as possible. Send the mayor to search for food, wood, and gold. After you build a lumbar camp and mining camp, build another farm. That helped me out alot w/ giving the new settlers jobs and a place to live, as well as a lot more food.
By westward player
12/14/2009
yeah but the biggest problem is if u get 4 people in one farm(max) you will earn 5 food, thus, each farm supplies for one extra person besides all of them working at the farm. in addition, those darned bandits destroy the entire settlement before i can even get a saloon
omgomgomg this is so damed hopeless !!! help mii plspls
By westward player
12/14/2009
okay, i get a trading post. that doesnt solve the bandit problem. they come from the top and like everything goes bye bye !! hah
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.