These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Plant Tycoon Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

ok...well hi at first.can you tell ...

ok...well hi at first.can you tell me what is the weakest magic plant,able to survive in bio-organic soil...the midle soil,how to get the plant,and does it need any extra upgrades like water,sheers and stuff?well thanks in advance.

By dragona
09/20/2007
I got all the magic plants to survive to maturity except the Aureus Scandens. I'm sure it would too, but I upgraded soil before I found it. I think the easiest to get to is the Four Petal Maple though.

These Combinations will give you the Four Petal:
Jalapa + Citrus , Aureus + Fragrant , Venoumous + Fragrant

This will give you the Maple:
Ball Cactus + Maranta
By hoodwinked
09/21/2007
thank you Dragona! ^^ you helped me alot,trust me.hey,not to be greedy but,do you know any more?
By hoodwinked
09/21/2007
okay,i take that one back,i tried it and instead of a fourpetal MAPEL,i get a fourpetal LEMONBUSH.how does this work?i cross-polinate any type of ball cactus+any type of maranta.then i cross polinate any type of jalapa+any type of citrus.and then cross polinate the both to get the maple...but it didn't work...:(.please explain!
By hoodwinked
09/21/2007
no wait scratch that,i got.FOURPETAL ball catus+FOURPETAL Maranta.srry ^^.sorry for triple posting
By dragona
09/24/2007
I guess I should have been more descriptive. Sorry about that.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.