These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Hi , I would really appreciate your...

Hi , I would really appreciate your help with this kid Lorad. I fought a lottttttttt of spiders, snakes and rates and found good money (over 275) and a lot of stuff taht I dont even know what to do with yet I can't beat this Lorad. How should I do it? Please help.
Thanks
Nad

By launika
10/17/2007
buy a spell in town and use it on him.
By blooper_boy
12/30/2007
Make sure that you're over level 6. When you fight him, use only slide thrust and scrolls. That way you should be dealing about 50 damage every turn whereas he only does about 20 damage every turn.
By s
01/11/2008
What i did was to take the time to build up to level 8 first. After the scene with the bad guy and it came back to the school one year later, i was level 12. I had already bought the better weapon and some armour. I took out Lorad in two hits.
By garva
03/01/2008
It's as easy as alphabets.Just buy a practice sword in Veldarah or buy a spell scroll there.When you fight him,juz use slide thrust or scrolls
By bluegal
08/01/2008
The most simple way is to get a practice sword and whichever amour euu can get and to be lv7 (i killed him in dat lvl). my some sort of friend did it at lv6. wen i dunno hw. but i think its possible. OO
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.