These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Deep Quest Forum

Walkthrough Request PC Download

anyone have tips for level 10?

By me
10/08/2007
I actually found level 10 to be one of the easiest levels.

Where the Queen is build up troops as fast as you can I usually just use merboys and post them where the Kracken's come in.

Then on the other side where Chief Braves and the scout king is have the scout king build ice towers and fire towers- lots of them both sides too. And I mean lots.

My personal strategy is to build up army with upgraded mages on the side where the scout king is wipe out the enemy base that's closet your base. Then, when I make sure there are lots of towers and about 20 upgraded mages I highlight about fifteen merboys and send them over to the base where the scout king is.
I then use the mages to destroy the less powerful enemy units and let the towers destroy the sea imp queens. Then from the base where the Queen is I use the left over mereboys to destroy the buildings.

Then after I've made sure there are lots of towers enough to stop everything I send the scout king over to the base where the queen is and build towers for when when the "reinforcements" arrive at that base.
From there I use my sea mages (with the crystal shards) and attack and destroy all lesser enemy units and then send them back to the base and allow the towers to destroy the more powerful units.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.