These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Azada Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

I finished the game & freed Titus. ...

I finished the game & freed Titus. I noticed it says there is a 2nd book & he may need your help again. At the end, Titus says to write down this code. When I want to exit, it says "Save & Exit." When you go to play the game again, it says Resume. Is there a way to get to another book or is it just in case they come out with "Azada 2?"

By missbee446
09/11/2007
I have the same question. Is this all there is is once through and your finished???? No other levels???? Seems like a rip off for the price.

By misskedi
07/13/2008
Sorry, know this is wrong, but I am new and want to ask a question. How do I start a new post? I am 84 years old and not very up on this. I am trying to get help for the Robot puzzle, 'cause I'm not fast enough to change directions.
Can someone help me pleas.... TIA misskedi
By ladiestorm
08/16/2008
I had a bit of trouble with the robots too, until I realized that I could put up the arrows on the tiles before the robot gets to it. What I suggest, is figure out at least half of your route for the batteries, before you start... then start setting the arrows ahead of time.

It takes a little trial and error, the arrows only stay for a short while... but if you can figure out your route, and figure out the timing... that should make things a lot easier.

By nyoka
10/10/2008
Hi all....a little tip regarding the code for the machine in Chapter 8.
You have to retrieve a crystal from the machine with the help of a electronic arm.

you have 6 buttons and need to use them in a specific order to make the arm reach and pick up the crystal.

Here is the order in which to push those buttons assuming them number 1 to 6 from left to right:
1-1-2-2-2-5-5-3-3-3-3-4-2-6
press green button on the right, the arm will go, pickup the crystal and drop it in the drawer on the left.

click on little door on the left of the glass cage and receive the crystal.

I hope it's clear enough. Good luck
By leelee
01/28/2009
can someone tell me how to bypass balancing act done it the 1st. time through but sick of trying it,s a pain lenore18
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.