These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Need help people! That idiot boss f...

Need help people! That idiot boss from the Halloween Hills, I think his name is Zarich? He gave all my characters Weevils after I killed him!! How do I get rid of them? I don't seem to have anything in my inventory to get rid of them, please help!!

By brendansoma
09/02/2007
Not knowing exactly what weevils are, I think you can get rid of them with the tea-leaves. Did your characters wear the toad amulet.

By desera
10/08/2007
Im at the stage where you need to answer the questions, and I don't know his name, the last question in the maze. Can anyone help me with the name??? I would appreciate it so verrry much!!!!!

To answer your question, I think Daemon can cure you of anything you get hit with in his Skills. Try that.
By nubzero
02/15/2008
i found a great way to kill zarich.. first uattack with rhen and elini and use lars to do cipher(takes away mana so he cant do weevils on u)
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.