These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Deep Quest Forum

Walkthrough Request PC Download

Dear All, Please could I have some...

Dear All,
Please could I have some help with level nine. I can't seem to build up my troops as the enemy bombards the village before I can acquire the troops. I also run out of resources very quickly, I know there is a mine to the east, but the few times I have got that far I have barely no troops to defend myself before I build up the new resources as well as holding down the original village. Should I be heading north or east. Please help.
Many Thanx

By grog
09/01/2007
some of my friends just focus on building up one village and ignore the other one,

your best bet, is quickly build a scout, and then build towers.. ice and fire towers.. then quickly upgrade some of the army unit structures.. depends on your preference.. i prefer to upgrade my mage..

do start producing gnomes to quickly add to the treasury..

also.. the AI is kinda dumb, sometimes when they attack your building, u can send a gnome to repair it.. so this helps to slow their attack.. they must be wondering why this structure aint falling,,

take out their pesky warlocks.. they fo range AOE (area of effect) and can kill off your gnomes quickly...

i tried to fight with both villagers and survived.. need to be fast... keep building towers...
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.