These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

can someone plz tell me what this h...

can someone plz tell me what this hind thingy is and where hes located plz tell me

By pabitra
08/29/2007
hey u have to go to the wildwood and go all the way down u see a house go to where the house is and keep going down n when u reach the bottom there are two ways left n right go to right and u'll see some frozen people and there is a cave but make sure u have bee wax and a mirror
By co
08/30/2007
how do i get the beewax and mirror and is wildwood the witch place
By hari
08/30/2007
to get a mirror go back to your school there in the market they are selling a mirror to get the bee wax go to aveyond and go to tea cup town and get a smoke bomb then go to a cave go to a bbe pace and get bee wax then come too waldwood froest then go down all the way then g oeast keep going to a cave thenm you will defeat him
By pabitra
08/30/2007
hey no wildwood isn't in the witch place u kno when u get to the world go down and that's where is wildwood. to get the mirror u have to go back to the place where ur school is n in one of the shop there is a mirror u can buy it in200 coins n go to aveyond n go to teacup town then in the first shop u can buy a smokebomb then in aveyond in one of the cave there is a bee back use the smoke bomb so u can get the bee wax let me kno if u need more help
By bluegal
08/01/2008
i dunno wher is the PLACE for the beewax. i alrdy gt tons of smokebomb and the mirror
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.