These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

Thanks Corey. It's just that it say...

Thanks Corey. It's just that it says you can blow up the wall in the thieves cave for a treasure. And there are more cracked walls throughout the game.
And how do you get to the cloak that is visible from Clearwater?

By corey
08/28/2007
srry i havnt got that far i dont no anything about a cloak that is visible from clear water im on the part where u need to find a titan trident so i can get to the sea relic but i cant find it if u no where it is can u tell me plz

By brendansoma
08/29/2007
Hi Corey, I finished the game, but haven't come across a Titan Trident. Where do you get that in your journal? Sorry I can't be of any help. And I have explored every corner of every land and cave.
By corey
08/29/2007
what do u mean u finished it do u mean u fought avreand and got the death relic if u did and got all the relics plz tell me how to get the sea relic

By brendansoma
08/29/2007
I finished the game without the death relic. And haven't come across any sea relic. The only guild I found was the necromancer (where if you have enough levels you get the death relic). I finished on level 92 and that still wasn't enough for the last relic.
I will go over some save parts again.
By corey
08/30/2007
well can u atleast tell me how to finish it and where wild wood is is that the witch place

By brendansoma
08/30/2007
Yes, in wildwood is the witchplace and halloweentown. You need to go there to defeat yet another demon.
I have been backtracking parts of the game, but haven't found anything new.
By corey
08/31/2007
w8 a minute if your talking about aveyond then thats not what im playing im playing ahriman's prophecy related to aveyond r u talking about aveyond because the witch place on mine is called whichwood.............PLZ RESOND

By brendansoma
08/31/2007
Yes I meant Witchwood. After playing the game you tend to forget all the names of the places. Although you know what is meant.
By monkey
02/26/2009
were do i find the farmer at the start plz tell me
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.