These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Azada Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Mac Download

I am thoroughly stuck on the Librar...

I am thoroughly stuck on the Library. NO matter how many times I go to the exact coordinates -I can not get the final page needed. I have started over in the game several times now without success. The Library gives you different coordinates each time you start the game over and first visit it. It does not show the orbs so I cna not p it by. Any suggestions? This is the only area that is causing me problems. Are there any specific coordinates that are easier than others? If so, I can keep going back and starting the game over until I get the right coordinates to work.

thanks

By seekerswife
08/24/2007
Tlicurs tip works great! Thank you - a short review of the Strategy guide demo does not give you clear instructions
By seekerswife
08/24/2007
Tlicurs tip works great! Thank you - a short review of the Strategy guide demo does not give you clear instructions
By just as confused
07/02/2012
You must COMBINE the 2 sets of numbers as if they are 1. You will notice on the map there will be longer sets of numbers in certain areas than others when scanning over the map with the mouse. Exapmple: If the first book tells you to go to 110 and the second book tells you to go to 24N, then you are going to actually look for the number 110/24N on the map. I had the same problem, I would look for the #110, click on that and then look for 24N, then click on that (just as an example) but nothing would happen. I later learned to look for the combinataion of the 2 sets of numbers and made it through. Hope this helps!
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.