These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Deep Quest Forum

Walkthrough Request PC Download

I can't get past level 6. I build a...

I can't get past level 6. I build a bunch of towers, but the only thing that comes is the enemy, my troops never show up. How do you beat this level?

By skydad2
08/24/2007
The issue is that the turtles do not come to your base - after about the third wave of attacks they start appearing at the bottom center of the map. You need to move them to your base. The attacks will finally stop. Protect your turtles and let the towers do the work. I saved up till I had 9 turtles then attacked the bases with the turtles on the top left and top center. Just attack the bases and forget about the things attacking the turtles. The bases will fall pretty fast.
By satochi
10/26/2007
I kept building towers (both the icing and searing) and had them form a "fence" around my fort. After I had around 5-7 towers for each open side of the fort, I sent the scout king to build towers near the imp queens and lure them until the three of them got killed by the towers. After all enemy is killed, I sent the titan turtles the crush the building. But the searing towers can also fire at buildings. Those titan turtles didn't get any chance to crush buildings, lol~
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.