These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Mac Download

cellar door puzzle: I've seen the ...

cellar door puzzle: I've seen the YouTube video of playing the three video games. My third puzzle (the hearts and circles) is nothing like the video. Everything is so crammed together there is no way I can get that block between two of the hearts. I've been trying this for two days now.. it's making me crazy lol

I have a 17in monitor... so it should be the size of my screen... any suggestions??

By lothar. wq4
03/29/2012
I have generated letters using all the keys. I have put letters in the circles using the green lights that correspond to the number of each key, one to seven, starting from the left. Some of the keys have symbols on their ends that correspond to symbols on the door, others do not. If we are supposed to generate a word, I don't know what the word is supposed to be. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.