These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Community Blog Forum

Walkthrough Request

Buying the books for a cognitive-ps...

Buying the books for a cognitive-psych class I'm taking in the fall. One of the texts is Social Intelligence. I decided that Jasper and Xavier's social retardation was so severe that I couldn't wait for the class to begin to read it. It's fascinating. If you're human, I recommend reading it. Its from the same guy who wrote the emotional intelligence book and goes into the latest "social nueroscience" research from the past ten years.

"Describing what happens to our brains when we connect with others, Goleman demonstrates how relationships have the power to mold not only human experience but also human biology. In lucid prose he describes from a neurobiological perspective sexual attraction, marriage, parenting, psychopathic behaviors and the group dynamics of teachers and workers."

These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.