These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Aveyond Forum

Walkthrough PC Download

ok i reali screwed up this time.. w...

ok i reali screwed up this time.. well i got the 60,000 dollor boat (finnaly) so i went over to veniga or w.e islands and i left mi boat by mistake... i used a rune to teleport to sedon and now mi boat is gone and i cant complete the game i guess.. but is there any way i can get it bak? :( PLEASE O PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!

By :)
08/25/2007
you didnt save before? you need to get the goodie for the traveling runes...and always but runes from every place you go..including the islands, memory caverns (where you meet the faries and tiny)
By ...
08/25/2007
you could also somehow get to veldarah and near there is the hidden goodie for the cash cow...hes on the dirt road leading towards the bridge to leave the eastern islands towards northern...there is a tree in the path that stands out. head west when you past the tree and go into the woods
By sandy107
08/30/2007
Can Some One Help Me i Can't Find the Eleves i have the staute and .. i can't find them.. and i lefted my dragon at the mist far place and i can't fine how to get it back..beacuse i used a stone thing help at [email protected]
By corey
08/30/2007
u find the elves across from the sea fall shrine where u use ure boat just go across from there thats where the elves r
By als
12/07/2007
no no no the elves throh the black root systm go little bit south and then all the way left and go upand when you see a save cryslt you have to save before you go in the broken bridge you saw but it will be one elvf and you'll be in the old woods
By cha
11/20/2009
Erm... I left my rowboat and when to the Wildwoods, when I came back, it was gone. Does anyone knows where it has gone?
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.