These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Chocolatier Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

I finished the game but realised th...

I finished the game but realised that I hadn't gotten the recipe for milk hazelnut squares - I saw that it wasn't included in the walkthrough either? Has anyone been able to get the recipe?

By new guy
07/31/2007
omg i cant get it either!!!!
By new guy
07/31/2007
omg you know what?

i have like 5 characters, and only 1 i have that recipe, but it doesn tell me where i got it
By billgus
08/02/2007
Isabella - who pops up randomly during trips = gives it to you.
By new guy
08/03/2007
yea i figured that out too
By celine
08/13/2007
I got that recipe by just travelling. I think it may have been one of the Baumeisters who gave it to me just while crossing Africa in my Hot Air Baloon multiple times trying to make lots of chocolate. I'm not sure that's the only way though. Try talking to lots of people in every city like chocolate shop owners, people reside in a certain area of each city, or places where you can talk to several different people. They will all eventually give you recipes to buy or give you recipes to use with quests they give you.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.