These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Chocolatier Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

I am trying to acquire the recipe f...

I am trying to acquire the recipe for chocolate with mint and also the machine to make squares. I have traveled to all the cities and have made all kinds of different chocolates, but cannot seem to get the remaining recipes or find the new machine. Any istance would be appreciated.

By hollister
07/01/2007
If you want to make squares just select the square recipe you want to make at your factory and a prompt will come up for you to purchase the machine. You don't need to try and find it, you just need to have the money on hand to purchase it. Which chocolate with mint recipe are you looking for?
By jessicamackenzie
09/11/2007
William or some guy with the last name Trenton has the choco bars with mint. You have to go to all the ports back & forth in America to find as many recipes as possible before even MOVING to Europe. Make sure that you buy the amulet for barganing from Harper Ambrose for $500 so that you can use it when you have to make the 85 cases of Cherry Chocolate Squares with Vainilla for the Queen of England. As soon as you get that quest, the vendors will raise the price of the vainilla and the cherries to outrageous heights.
By leia
12/28/2008
Yeah, you need to just click on a square recipe( you need $25,00 to upgrade your machine(s)and........BOOM, your good.If you want mint chocolate SQUARES then go to Felix Baumeister.(You also need Cinnamon chocolate squares.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.