These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

I just had a message that 4 babies ...

I just had a message that 4 babies disappeared during the night. It said that the mothers were panicking, but the babies appeared to be placed somewhere carefully, or something to that effect. Is there any way to get the 4 babies back? All of the mothers are currently nursing their next round of babies, but I keep wondering if there's something I need to do or somewhere I need to look to get the other 4 back. Anyone know?

By christopher
09/03/2007
to stop those nasty random events.like the flood and more just press ctrl+alt+delete.an error report will pop up press dont send.after that play the game again.a random envent will pop up if it good then get it but if its bad then press the 3 keys.for more info visit me at neopets/serch/neopoints_master1 theres is a little secret for you all if you neomail me.:)its a way to get full verison games for free!!!no joke.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.