These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Forum

Walkthrough
PC Download Apple App Store Google Play Store

{b} i have finished all my food so...

{b}
i have finished all my food sources including the coconuts and the fishes.
what shall i do to get more food?
my villagers is dying...
pls hlp me!

By brett
06/01/2007
ken,
you first need level 2 of engineering tech and farming tech. Then drag an adept or master builder to the narrow part of the stream until you see "he/she thinks a dam can be built here. Once the dam is built, the water is directed to the nearby fertile land so you can now plant and harvest crops. After that, drag an adept or master farmer to the vines and rocky area near the t bushes to have them make a scarcrow so birds wont eat your crops. it takes two trips so dont forget to bring the villager back to the vines twice or your scarecrow will be unfinished. hope this all helped. P.S. there is a way to get rid of the alge and have unlimited fishing. it's a later puzzle and you'll need almost all level 3's tech and master farmers. XD

ask again with other questions if you need help.
By dusty
08/04/2008
You only need lvl 3 farming and a master farmer to clean up the alge its 95000 points but it is the best way to go. since then you can fish while waiting for crops and you can train them to be masters on the fishing and use the other non farming ones on the crops
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.