These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.

Westward Forum

Walkthrough Browser Play

Hey could anybody help me with a mi...

Hey could anybody help me with a mission in paradise falls

the mission is to fight of the bandits and produce law enforcement to keep the bank safe........well i have an army of sheriff and deputy and the bandits don't show up....but still the level isn't getting completed

By coney
05/27/2007
Have you continued to build up the town as you wait for the bandts? Make sure that everyone has a job and build up the town more bandits will come when there are more ppl in your town...

Keep hiring them gunslingers! they are cheap and they don't use up any resources! Also your gonna need more than just your sherriff and deputies towards the end because more than likely as it did for me (i had to restart several times lol) the bandits will hit you all at once and from the north east section of town and the south part of town at the same time.
Good Luck!
By flgamer
05/19/2009
My game got "stuck" if you saved before you went, you can juist reload it. My second time through I had to do it, before I had 20 people and a whole town, before and after the reload I only had a few buildins to attact and keep people alive. Hire tons of gunslingers!!!
By dboyz
12/29/2009
Make sure you bank when you have 15 citenzes is completly repaired.
These are our legacy forums. Please go to the game walkthrough and scroll to the bottom for our new forums.